Now Hiring: Communication and Marketing Assistant, PT
The Reynolds School of Journalism seeks an entry-level part-time communications assistant to help with social media campaigns, live events and website maintenance. This position reports to the Reynolds School’s Communication Specialist and would be between 20 to 25 hours per week. Some nights and weekends will be required.
- Developing engaging social media content to help recruit students to the Reynolds School.
- Attending school events and recruitment opportunities.
- Copywriting and editing of emails, blog posts and social media posts.
- Website management: familiarity with WordPress a plus, a willingness to learn is a must.
- Photo editing and basic graphic design: cropping, toning and using a design template.
- Help to print and post physical posters around the university, distribute postcards and general print collateral for events.
- Assist with accessibility standards and ensuring all our marketing is ADA accessible.
Desired Skills + Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in the fields of journalism, marketing or communication.
- Strong writing skills, specifically for web.
- Email and social media marketing.
- Basic graphic design skills appreciated.
- Work in a supportive environment
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity for continued training and education.
To apply send your resume, a link to your portfolio and a paragraph or two about why you’re interested in this position to email@example.com.