June 22, 2017 - 5:30 pm
June 22, 2017 - 7:30 pm
AddressReynolds School of Journalism 1664 N. Virginia St., Reno, Nevada 89557 View map
PRSA members are generally genius at word-smithing, but many find themselves needing some basic creative skills. We’ve gathered some local, visually creative professionals to give a crash course evening of grapes (fermented) and graphics.
Registration and crash course selection: 5:30 – 6 p.m.
Each session is offered 6 – 6:45 p.m. and then again 7 – 7:45 p.m. Attendees will choose two of the following 45-minute sessions to attend.
– Indesign-technical sizing and coloration with Bruce Ruff
– Overview of design/deciphering alphabet soup with Mike Higdon
– Video on iMovie with Jessy Fagundes
– All things social, including sourcing with Erin Fuss
– PowerPoint and Canva quick graphic tools with Jena Valenzuela
Free to PRSA members
$40 for non-members