Public Relations and Advertising Intern
Website Reynolds School of Journalism
Do you have a passion for the Reynolds School? Want to help tell our story? Join our team this fall! As a public relations and advertising intern, you will get to share the stories of our students and faculty and gain valuable work experience along the way.
This internship is for students with previous internship experience. Students seeking JOUR 499 credit should apply for the Reynolds School PR & advertising (for JOUR 499) internship.
What you’ll do
Below are some of the areas you’ll work in. Have a strength in one of these areas? Great! Let us know in the cover letter. Looking to grow in any of these areas? Perfect – we’re here to teach you.
- social media management
- photography and videography
- graphic design
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for self-starters with a passion for public relations and advertising.
You’ll know you are the ideal candidate if you have:
- great attention-to-detail and the ability to meet deadlines;
- strong written communications skills;
- working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- previous internship experience; and
- basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
What we’ll offer
Our position is part-time paid hourly through the end of the spring 2020 semester (with the opportunity to extend through fall 2020). The selected student will work between 15 and 20 hours per week at $12 per hour.
Submit the following to Jessy Fagundes at email@example.com:
- cover letter,
- an academic reference and
- two work samples (writing, graphic design, video work and photo submissions are all welcomed).
Applications will be accepted until December 6, 2019. The position will start spring 2020.Description of salary: $12/hr
Start date: Beginning of spring 2020 semester
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org